发生下列警报:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$today_rel - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 471 my_date
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_markread - Line: 15 - File: global.php(966) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(966) : eval()'d code 15 errorHandler->error
/global.php 966 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

助听器论坛
Oilers hire Jackson, McDavids agent, as chief executive officer of hockey procedures - 可打印的版本

+- 助听器论坛 (http://jhearing.com/mybb)
+-- 版块: 助听器 (http://jhearing.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: 问答区 (http://jhearing.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- 主题: Oilers hire Jackson, McDavids agent, as chief executive officer of hockey procedures (/showthread.php?tid=2010)

Oilers hire Jackson, McDavids agent, as chief executive officer of hockey procedures - Chesley - 12-15-2023

EDMONTON-- Jeff Jackson is going from discussing in behalf of Connor McDavid to dealing with keeping the Edmonton Oilers captain past the three years left on his contract. Jackson, McDavid's long time representative, was worked with by the Oilers as CEO of hockey procedures Thursday. He left Wasserman Hockey, the company he released in 2010 with previous Edmonton onward Jackson will report directly to Oilers owner Daryl Katz and act as an alternating guv on the NHL Board of Governors. Jackson will certainly oversee all aspects of the Oilers Entertainment Group hockey procedures, that include Bakersfield of the American Hockey Organization and the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League. Jackson replaces Bob Nicholson, that will remain on as a special adviser. Ken Holland will continue his duty as Oilers president of hockey operations and basic supervisor Vegas Golden Knights Authentic & Breakaway Jerseys. Hall of Fame defenseman Paul Coffey, who has been an unique adviser to Katz for greater than a year, will certainly assist Jackson. "Who is this area doesn't want him to be an Oiler permanently? I think at the end of the day, Connor has actually 3 years left on his deal; him, Leon, 'Nuge', 'Nursey', they're all striving to win," Jackson stated. "That's going to be the most significant vehicle driver. "I have a very close relationship with Connor. It's going to be a various connection now, yet I think inevitably the goal is to keep this team, the nucleus, with each other and I think there is a great deal of path for success for a number of years. " McDavid, a facility, has 850 points in 569 games given that being selected by Edmonton with the No. 1 pick in the 2015 NHL Draft. Jackson had represented McDavid because he was a 15-year-old in the Ontario Hockey League, when he was provided remarkable player status to bet Erie. Jackson bargained the eight year, $100-million contract McDavid signed July 5, 2017. It runs out after the 2025-26 season. "I really did not go to Connor and informed him I was doing this, I called him, and we spoke about it," Jackson said. "It's an one-of-a-kind chance. I don't assume I would certainly have gone anywhere else; I had not been seeking to leave the agent business, I was at a remarkable agency in Wasserman, wonderful colleagues in the hockey department, terrific associates throughout that agency. " Andy Devlin/Edmonton OilersMcDavid won the Hart Trophy as NHL MVP for the 3rd time last season, and the Art Ross Trophy as the League's leading scorer for the fourth time Paul Cotter Jersey. He had 153 factors in 82 regular-season games and 20 points in 12 Stanley Mug Playoff games. Edmonton was gotten rid of in the Western Meeting Second Round by the Vegas Golden Knights, that went on to win the Mug. A previous NHL forward, Jackson, 58, had 86 points in 263 NHL games over 8 periods with the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Quebec Nordiques and Chicago Blackhawks. He was assistant basic supervisor and supervisor of hockey procedures for the Maple Leafs from 2006-10. "The fact that Connor was involved, and the group that Kenny's assembled and gets on the edge of, I believe, fantastic points, so I spoke to Connor regarding it," Jackson stated. "He stated that I should speak to Daryl which he believed I would certainly be fantastic at the job, and he was with me. " McDavid stated he will continue to be stood for by Wasserman Hockey, with Judd Moldaver acting as his representative and Adam Philips as his supervisor. "Jeff and I have had a lengthy and rewarding partnership, and I have witnessed his care, relentlessness, and noticeable expertise of the video game and industry firsthand," McDavid said. "I anticipate dealing with Jeff in his new duty and am excited regarding what this implies for the future of the Oilers. " Jackson stated he was approached by Coffey and Katz before the 2023 NHL Draft, which occurred in Nashville on June 28-29. Once Jackson obtained via the cost-free firm period with his customers starting July 1, he began discussions in regards the chief executive officer placement with the Oilers William Carrier Jersey. Wasserman represents over 100 NHL gamers, including Maple Leafs ahead Auston Matthews, Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Zach Werenski, Nashville Predators defenseman Roman Josi, St. Louis Blues ahead Jordan Kyrou, Detroit Red Wings forward Alex DeBrincat, Montreal Canadiens onward Nick Suzuki and Dallas Stars ahead Roope Hintz. "I have remarkable respect for Jeff, and I'm excited about this forthcoming year," claimed Holland, that is getting in the last season of a five-year agreement with Edmonton. "I'm ecstatic about developing a connection with Jeff, I'm thrilled about the team. I'll stress over my future later on. "For me, it's all regarding this team and this year, and afterwards we'll analyze. Jeff and I have spoken a lot over the last few years, and I'm delighted to collaborate with Jeff. "