发生下列警报:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$today_rel - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 471 my_date
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_markread - Line: 15 - File: global.php(966) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(966) : eval()'d code 15 errorHandler->error
/global.php 966 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1997 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1997 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(768) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(768) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 768 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 813 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 416 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1114 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(484) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 484 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 672 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 672 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 762 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 762 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1555 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1555 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$post_deleted_error - Line: 21 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 21 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1587 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 82 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread_deleted - Line: 107 - File: showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1587) : eval()'d code 107 errorHandler->error

主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Again in direction of boat: Scenes against the Tampa Riverwalk
Inside of 2020, I wasn ready in direction of generate it towards the boat parade in the direction of rejoice the Tampa Bay Lightning successful the Stanley Cup just after defeating the Dallas Celebs. When my get the job done plan at the period was accommodating, it didn look together with the highest prudent preference specified my person daily life and the publicity likelihood in the direction of the amazingly a great deal even now-constant Covid-19 pandemic, even at an outside celebration.This calendar year, I was considerably grateful that the Bolts did it back again, successful inside 5 game titles about the Montreal Canadiens and again in direction of the river they went for a moment boat parade inside of much less than 365 times. With 2 faucets of Moderna flowing in just my veins, the possibility (even with the Delta variant surging in just Florida) looked further than relevance the advantage.And wow, was I straight.I don reside in just Tampa suitable Brian Bradley Jersey, rather some 50 miles towards the south, consequently my video game program was towards appear specifically as the parade was starting up close to Davis Island and the Meeting Heart, park around Armature Will work from the parade route choice, and with any luck , obtain a vacation spot together the rail for the least complicated likely perspective.A uncomplicated reduce within Armature Performs confirmed that the mid-Monday parade get started period wasn holding the Tampa Bay trustworthy absent:Armature Will work at 11:15 AM upon a Monday. Parade won create it towards this section of the river for a even though. pic.twitter.com/Zs0zGuZEvpKyle Alexander July 12, 2021My girlfriend and I fixed up below the colour of the 275 overpass throughout the river towards Howard W. Blake Substantial Higher education, which finished up staying a intelligent make contact with considering the fact that even When there experienced been issues over rainy temperature prior within just the 7 days, at the season we parked it scarcely even labeled as partially cloudy and the Florida sunshine was sure accomplishing its matter even during SPF 50 sunblock. (Even further upon the climate afterwards.)Our timing finished up around great. The guide boats begun toward system around 15 minutes immediately after we reported our legitimate estate alongside the direction. Initially up was Thunderbug https://www.tampabayoutletshop.com/Hoodies, who definitely doesn contain the very same liquor patience as some of the Lightning gamers:Seems to be such as Thunderbug experienced a pair far too lots of with refreshing @budlight husband or wife Nikita Kucherov. pic.twitter.com/OiEl7EmnZuKyle Alexander July 12, 2021Thunderbug couldn hold with the Russian contingent, who all looked shirtless and sloshed upon the exact boat jointly. Andrei Vasilevskiy commanded an progressive Vasy! Vasy! Vasy!chant as he brandished the Conn Smythe for each banking institutions of the river. The chant was all of a sudden hijacked through a flexing Nikita Kucherov, and the chant morphed into Kuuuuuch!I get hold of this boat the Pink Oct. pic.twitter.com/nKTPZajngRKyle Alexander July 12, 2021With a few channels in the direction of decide towards for every single boat as they approached the overpass, some of the gamers were being a very little way too much absent in direction of consider Good illustrations or photos or motion pictures; Steven Stamkos and Victor Hedman led a Let Transfer Lightningchant in the vicinity of the contrary lender; Ross Colton beaten a beer and authorized a manage pull of 1800 tequila versus a enthusiast boat trailing his private; David Savard was on top of that Supply. (Upon the greatest wel get in touch with it relatives-welcoming boat of the parade together with Alex Barre-Boulet and Curtis McElhinney.)Future in direction of arrive conclusion in direction of our aspect of the river, way too with a trophy in just tow, was brain teach Jon Cooper, with the Prince of Wales as a figurehead upon the bow. In just traditional Cooper type, normally supremely appreciative of and involved toward the Tampa Bay followers, he abruptly recognized the intimate supporter second that was transpiring in the direction of my fast remaining with a extensive reality and a thumbs up:This was a truly neat instant. My girlfriend was happy. Did on your own obtain online video of him pointing at me??? Sure https://www.tampabayoutletshop.com/Men, honey, I did.pic.twitter.com/5fNs0XOu2vKyle Alexander July 12, 2021Toward my particular individual pleasure as a very long-season suggest of hockey analytics, the upcoming boat was one particular of a lot of hockey functions boats towards occur by way of, this just one with the analytics employees. I was tempted towards yell out Show me your Corsi!still fixed upon Woooo analytics let goooo!in its place. A admirer in direction of my immediately termed for them in the direction of throw a Bud Light-weight that, unsurprisingly, under no circumstances materialized.

Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey
Zach Bogosian Jersey
Brayden Point Jersey
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 2 个游客